During the summer months our skin gets dehydrated very fast. Our skin cells lose water throughout the day and coupled with the heat it can become flaky and dry textured. This makes our skin more prone to fine lines, aging and other skin related problems.
There are some simple but effective ways to rejuvenate your skin and bring it back to life.
1. Begin by drinking 8 glasses of water a day, which I’m sure everyone knows about. This helps parched skin regain its elasticity.
2. Don’t forget the cleansing,toner,moisturising routine at morning and night.
3. Begin by cleansing your face with a face wash or cream cleanser. You can also use a toner, just pour some toner on cotton ball and gently wipe your face and neck to remove impurities. For that extra dose of hydration spray toner on your face. This will help your skin to absorb the products that you apply better.
4. Now follow this up with a face pack of your choice. After removing the pack remember to pat your face dry after washing, you should never pull at your skin with a towel. As over a period of time this can cause your skin to lose its elasticity.
5. Apply a moisturiser while your skin is still damp and follow it with a sunscreen.
You will visibly see the difference in your skin in some days.
So let’s enjoy the summers while taking care of ourselves.