Things to Remember
1. Our products are 100% organic and free from any type of preservatives. So to avoid spoilage of the products and to retain its freshness it should be kept in a cool dry place with the lid tightly on after every use.
2. A patch test is recommended and you should stop using if irritation persists.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact immediately rinse eyes with water.
4. You should never let a clay mask dry fully. There are 3 phases of a clay mask
The damp phase - where your skin drinks in the beneficial minerals from outside.
5. The beginning of the dry phase-where it stimulates blood flow as the mask cools and contracts.
6. The dry phase-which draws out moisture from the surface of your skin. Thus your skin feels dry, tight and sometimes itchy.